美联航在推特上催生了一大批的段子,不得不说是学英语的好时机,都是很押韵的词语。美国的段子手同样强大啊
We will seat you, beat you, and blame you for our over-bookings
我们给你座位,然后揍你,因为我们的超售而责怪你。
If you can't seat them, beat them.
如果不能提供座位,那就揍他们。
Come for the seating, stay for the beating.
找个座位,等着被打。
Board as a doctor, Leave as a patient.
登机前是个医生,离开时成了一个病人。
Not Enough Seating? Time For A Beating!
没有足够的座位了?是时候去打一场了!
U can beat our prices! But we can sure beat our passengers!
你可以打败我们的价格!但我们可以打我们的乘客!
Even terrorists are afraid to fly our airline.
就算是都不敢选择我们的航线。
We treat you like we treat your luggage.
我们对待你就像我们对待你的行李一样。
We don't ask you. We choose you.
我们没有在请求你,我们选择了你。
a bouncer
美联航的新口号
If we can't beat our competitors, we beat our customers.
如果我们打不赢竞争对手,我们就打顾客。
We're the first airline ever to cause turbulence on the ground.
我们是第一家在地面上造成湍流(骚动)的航空公司。
At United our crew members are more important than paying customers.在美联航,我们的工作人员比付费的客人更重要。
Let Us Re-Accommodate You.
让我们来“重新安置”你。
Please turn off your cellphones. We don’t want video evidence.
请关闭手机,我们不想留下视频证据。
Normal flights have cabin crews, we have bouncers.
一般的航班有客舱乘务组,我们有夜店门口的彪形大汉。
You may have patients, but we don't have patience.
你可能有病人(等着你),我们却没有耐心。
We make offers you'd better not refuse.
我们提出的offer,你最好别拒绝。
We overbooked but you pay the price.
我们超售,请你来买单。
Volunteer, or we’II make you volunteer.
请自告奋勇,否则我们会让你自告奋勇。
We have Red Eye and Black Eye flights available!
我们有红眼航班,还有黑眼航班。
We will drag you to destination.
我们会把你拖到目的地。
If we overbook, you'II catch a right hook.
如果我们超售,你会收获一记右勾拳。
We don't ask you.We choose you.
我们不请求你,我们选择你(让你下机)。
Did you want a window seat or a concussion?
你想要靠窗的座位,还是要脑震荡?
Now offering one free carry off.
我们提供免费抬走的服务。
点击下面图片了解微信在线实用美语会话课:SAE(Spoken American English)
From beginning to perfect!
从入门到完美
AEC微信在线美语课堂:从入门到完美
报名ID: ilovezhuhai
加拿大 Vancouver ,Canada
中 国 Zhuhai, China
微信公众号:AEC0756
新浪微博:@地道美国英语